Welcome to Kamyanets-Podilsky first private tourist information center website.
This city travel guide was designed specially for you.
The website contains current information about events in the city and region, as well as historical information about Kamyanets-Podilsky.
Kamyanets-Podilsky, known as "the Pearl of Podillia" and "a flower on the stone", is a fortified complex, an open air museum, cultural and tourist center of Podillia. It was created as an impregnable but at the same time extraordinarily beautiful city.
Why Kamyanets-Podilsky is worth to visit?
- Here you can immerse yourself in the atmosphere of a medieval town
- Here you can touch the bottom of the ocean, which retreated about 2 million years ago
- You can visit the medieval fortress, guarding the entrance to the Old Town
- You’ll walk through the unique canyon, surrounding the old part of Kamyanets-Podilsky
- You’ll see the unique monument that combines Christian and Islamic symbols
- You’ll walk through the unique bridge that connects two right banks of the river
- You’ll visit the royal city and see one of the oldest Town Halls in Ukraine
- You’ll see one of the Seven Wonders of Ukraine, the city of seven cultures - incredibly beautiful and mysterious Kamyanets-Podilsky
We are very proud of our city and hope that your trip to Kamyanets-Podilskyi leaves you with only good impressions and memories, and that you will love this place as much as we love it.
Thank you for visiting our site!