Plan the route Archaeological sites show that this church was already in existence during the 14-15th centuries. The first written mention of the Holy Trinity church appeared in 1582 when it was the main Orthodox church of the city.
From 1672 to 1699 like many other churches, the Holy Trinity church was also converted to a mosque. After the Turks left, the church became a byzantine catholic monastery. After Podillia fell under the Russian Empire in 1792, all the Unitarian monasteries were converted to Orthodox churches.
In the Soviet times the church was annihilated. However in the recent years, he Holy Trinity Church has undergone major restoration works under the Order of the Basilian Monks.